Me!

Me!
from my iPhone

Followers

Friday, February 1, 2008

untitled

i was watching house, season 4, episode 3....when all of a sudden, random thoughts, words, memories came flashing back...and i felt that i had to write these thoughts down...i'm not good with words, so pasensha na...hehehe

UNTITLED...

last year was a good one, oh yes it was!
i met someone, online that is...
you caught my attention, i don't know why.
love at first sight? perhaps it was!
i tried i tried to look for you,
thank god i found you...(amf!?) hahaha
then we've become, what we are right now
thank you boss, you gave me that chance.
believe me wawab, my love is real.
november, that month i wont forget.
it was the best, because you came!
love is stronger than ever before.
i'm holding on to our memories,
i know i know we'll be together again.
baby this i'll make sure,
professing my love for you, i'm not ashamed.
cater to you is what i will do
need not to worry, i'm here for you.
I LOVE YOU... :*

amateur? hahaha
i tried...hihihi :)

No comments: