Me!

Me!
from my iPhone

Followers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

My Mom's on FACEBOOK..shet

Actually i knew all along she has one, err an account on FB...was just ignoring her invite. Don't get me wrong, i love my mom and i don't quite hide secrets from her..i said "not quite"..hehe..it's just that my life's more of an open book on the said site...well, maybe not quite..haha!

anyway, i woke up this morning and checked my inbox..i got an email from her...ANAK, ANG TAGAL NA KITANG INVITE, BAKIT DI MO PA CONFIRM...patay...haha!

eh di CONFIRM...we're now Facebook buddies! haha!...and i figured, hey, this is fun! my BEST FRIEND is on Facebook, now! :)

love yah, Mama! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At dahil jaen eh medio careful na rin ako sa page mo! Naku, one of these days eh magpapa-add na rin sha sa blogroll mo fren!

je said...

mismo! haha