Me!

Me!
from my iPhone

Followers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Black Bat Hobbit

Morning to myself. haha!

I put an entry in blogspot yesterday and it was supposed to cross-post here in Multiply..and it didn't? what gives? anyway, i got up thinking about The Lord of the Rings! haha! Had a dream about it, i was Frodo's side-kick and i was smoking Black Bat <--- kamusta? haha! i tell yah, that cig is one of the best i tried, i actually have a pack, now. LOL! So there, i remember these past few days, i wanted to check out old flicks that i liked and it turned out, yeah, it was the LOTR Trilogy. Maybe that's why i dreamed of it, ya? So i looked for my DVDs, i'll get the Blu-ray copies soon and i'll watch the Trilogy again, in awhile.

sometimes, when i'm just alone, i tend to imagine that i'd be in this super magical world where i'd have powers or i do super extra ordinary adventures in a mega mystical-enchanted place and battle the forces of darkness or just be in it. of course, that doesn't happen always, i'd probably turn myself in an institution so i could get help. hehe. OR, maybe it's just the child in me. So what am I trying to say? you guessed it! i don't know too. hahaha!!

Dahil lang naging Hobbit ako sa dream eh yun na rin ang title...pwede naman di ba? haha!!

ingats y'all. :)

No comments: