Me!

Me!
from my iPhone

Followers

Monday, September 7, 2009

blog 2

spent the whole day yesterday, lying on my bed.

watched 3 movies, Terminator: Salvation, The Other Sister and Wall-E. i've seen the other sister already but never had an impact on me the first time i saw it from way back 'til yesterday. "Olive Juice"...then it strucked me, ah dito pala nakuha yun? then, naiyak lang ako. hehe. very touching movie nevertheless, i could watch it over and over and still, will make me cry, i guess. eto matindi..wall-E...mas naiyak ako. haha! i don't know what's wrong with me yesterday but i know i wasn't ok. probably because of the rains or whatever. i did go online when i woke up in the morning, i saw a couple of offline messages, sorry guys i wasn't able to reply. Messenger was just acting up plus my internet wasn't cooperating as well, pinatay ko na lang pc ko...after the movies, i just slept. haba din ng tulog ko. thank you, i needed it.

so now, absent ako. di ako nagising kanina, sorry ulit mga boss. i did call SLT kanina, Charlie said, MIA ka parin...weh? eto nga tumawag nako para di ako ma MIA and ma inform kayo, tas MIA parin..oh well, my fault na rin. i should be there helping you guys out with the queue, URUR! haha! :p

what to do now? same ol' same ol'...internet's pretty much ok now, still waiting for Sky's service call...again, for my Voip. it's not working..i can't dial out. i'm paying for a service i can't use..it sucks. what sucks more is that, i'm not even mad at them. ako ba 'to? pfffffttt.

ok..i'll just fool around a bit with my games on my other social networking site.

sayonara! (did i even spell it right?..ok na yan! haha)

No comments: