Me!

Me!
from my iPhone

Followers

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Children





They say, children are angels. They make you forget your problems. They put smiles on our faces. They give us hope. and, i say, true!

These two kids, they always make me smile. When they tend to be sweet to me, i forget my woes and all the more i have a reason to smile about. Although, at times, i get cranky, when i see them play and just laugh their hearts out, i'd feel fine. When i feel down, especially, when Angel calls me and say, "Daddy, peram ipod mo, play lang ako...(yeah, pati sa ipod, phone, kaagaw ko na rin sha. haha)", it feels good. i don't know if it's just one cathartic way of release for me, but it helps.



Am i just blabbering or what? hehe...just got to say how/what i feel.

Love you guys! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not a kid person, but, true, there are certain kids that do make you feel less evil. Cheers to them.

je said...

tamaaa. haha!

hey, BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beautiful friend! hehe