Me!

Me!
from my iPhone

Followers

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Ouch

I just got discharged from the hospital (ParaƱaque Doctors Hospital) this afternoon.

I woke up around 2:30 am...in pain...terrible pain i tell yah. I thought i just needed to take a dump, so i did, and it just got worse. anyway, to make it short, i was admitted to the hospital for abdominal pain and whatnot. my babies (gallstones) are at IT again! nasty stones..how they've grown already! saw them in my ultrasound today. my arms are a little sore, i needed to have 3 different drugs injected to make the pain go. i'm all punctured. damn needles, i hate them. :(

Bottomline is, surgery. the attending doctor said, i sure was a super candidate for surgery. flushing out these stones with meds might not work anymore, so, cutting me open is the best solution, i guess.

I was kinda 50-50 about this whole surgery procedure, scary. this actually, may be a common procedure, eh, who knows, right? anyway, i feel so tired. it stings a little, kinda afraid that it might hurt again. these meds, i hope they work. i'll be going to my HMO next week and schedule my surgery then.

good luck.



oh oh, thanks to my sister, Net, for keeping me company. :) love you sis! (haha..sorry naman sa pic, mejo distorted ka lang..haha)




3 comments:

Unknown said...

So na-discharge ka na fren, so meaning medio okay ka na. Hay, salamat, buti naman, pano naman kasi, ayaw magtubig, best in chicha and salty and fatty foods, kaya ayan, paking syet, surgery. Potah kah!

Pero we're glad you're okay :)

Cheers!

Unknown said...

At oo pala, fren, may pop up sa blog mo, authentication required for your Twitter account? Ayusin place! Ahaha, Cheers!

je said...

haha! thanks fren!

bakit pati ikaw ni re-require mag login? pano ko ayusin yun? haha!!

oo, papa sched nako ng surgery..puntahan nyo ko ha?! :D