Me!

Me!
from my iPhone

Followers

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mr. Tanaka (Tanga-ka)

haaaaay...sanay na naman ako sa mga gantong calls...pero minsan talaga...magiging sutil sa kanila eh. araw-araw iba't ibang klaseng calls makukuha mo...minsan sasabihin ng End User...how can you do this job? you have got to have a loooot of patience...zaklee!!!

work is work. :) and at the end of the day, it pays the bills.

j: Thank you for choosing AT&T innernet services, my name is J, may I please have your HSI number?

eu: Hiro Hiro?
j: Sir? your DSL phone number?
eu: Oh! hehe...310618XXXX..OK? you are J-A-Y?
j: No! just the letter J. (ano ka ngayon? leche!)..name on the account pls?
eu: Ayako Shimizu. but I, Mr. Tanaka.. hiro?
j: Yes Sir, i heard yaaaah! Tanaka right? (Tanga-ka! hihi)
eu: Hiro? Oh yes! i can't connect to my internet. Hiro? Hiro?
j: Sir? can you hear me? am i not clear?
eu: No. i can hear you...my Rights (lights) are green, can't connect! hiro?
j: (naiinis nako dito!) Sir, i'll try my best to help you, ariiiiight? but sir, just want to know if you KEHN hear me well...
eu: yes yes, you're KRIR (clear)..hehe...hiro?
j: (ampota ka, nangaasar ka na eh!!!) sir, stop saying HELLO, coz am LISTENING!!! just tell me what's goin on. when was the last time you were able to connect to the innernet?! (mejo napa taas na tono sa INNERNET! haha!)
eu: hiro? hiro!?
j: Mr. Tang.aaaka...(medyo hininaan ko lang para di obvious na tangaka sabi ko..LOL) for the last time, STOP saying HIRO...you're annoying me...
eu: oh ok. at nag litanya na sha....HIRO?
j: SIR!!!........at mahabang pause, sabay...nag troubleshoot nako...haaaayz!

half of the conversation puro HIRO...ampota, feeling ko, hobby na nya yung HIRO. eh napaka linaw naman ng linya...kumulo ang dugo at tubig ko sa katawan ng kausap ko si KOYA TANAKA! :((

buti na lang, RESOLVED ang issue!...Whew!!!

No comments: